To start, I'm going to download TikTok on my phone

To start, I'm going to download TikTok on my phone
ARTIGO

To start, I'm going to download TikTok on my phone

In today's video, I'm going to make money on TikTok with zero followers and completely demonetized. So easy that even a child can do it. What you'll need is an iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Just kidding, right? We're going to use a Moto G7 Play, a phone I bought here for R$400, which I imagine anyone will have , or at least a better one.

TikTok Shop is the shopping system within TikTok. In it, creators and brands sell products directly in videos, live streams, and ads. And the best part is that the user can buy without leaving the app.

Even this news from Infomen says that TikTok has grown 4,500% in sales and is already competing with Mercado Livre. To start, I'm going to download TikTok on my phone.

He's so good that he's saying, "Recent data from similar devices indicates that this app might stop working on your device." Just so you can see the quality of the phone we're using. But I'll still make money from it. So let's go back here to download.

I'm going to create a TikTok account right now because we're starting from absolute zero, okay? So I'm going to create an account here. The cell phone is at the speed of light. Here I'm going to put the name here, see.

Do you know why? There he is, over there.

Sauron is the cat, the black cat. He will bring us good luck. We've already created our account here. Zero following, zero followers, zero likes.

What are we going to do? Let's look at these three bars. Let's click on TikTok Studio. Let's turn this around into benefits.

Man, this phone is getting old, dude. It was a lot of work to make this video. And look, what we need to go into is right here.

TikTok Shop for creators. Promote products and earn commissions - learn our guidelines.

To have published a video within the last 180 days and have more than 2,000 followers. So, our mission here is first and foremost to start from scratch and gain those 2,000 followers. The first step before we gain followers is to warm up our account so that TikTok knows we're not a robot.

Because if it identifies us as a robot, when we go to post the videos, it will show up with zero views, three views. If you think your video flopped, it's because TikTok blocked it for some reason.

To warm up the account, we first need to use the account, like a human being would. And the first step, obviously, is to add a photo. I don't have a profile picture. I'm going to put it here and take a picture.

I'm going to allow access to my camera here, and since my page's name is Sauron the Cat, I'm going to take a picture of Sauron, my cat. It turned out, it turned kind of sinister. Save and publish.

Post this photo to your story. Yes, I am a human being, right? I want to post stories. We have a profile picture, and there are several techniques you can use to boost your TikTok account, okay?

The first and most basic thing is for us to come here to the "for you" section and consume the content. At least there, what a human being would spend 30 minutes to about 2 hours a day, every day, would take them, right?

I saw the monkey, I thought it was cool, I'm going to give the monkey a like, I'll come back here, look, there's a video of the baby. I'll be watching for a while, right? Because I'm a human being, I'm reading the subtitles.

If you scroll through your feed too quickly, TikTok might recognize you as a bot or something. A human being doesn't behave like that. I'll like it, I 'll open the comments. TikTok can see all of this, okay?

That you click on buttons. People are laughing, it seems like a funny video.

So I'll laugh too, with the standard Brazilian laugh. K k k a little emoji. And then you just keep going.

What we need to do here is consume TikTok for three to five days. This is the account preparation. So that's what I'm going to do now. Today being, obviously, day one.

Look at that cat, man. This is the coolest part of the video, [Music] dude. I love this slapstick humor, man.

Yeah, sometimes it works, man. This old cell phone here. Oh, the jam it causes, man. Just warming up the account is proving to be a nearly impossible mission.

I've been here for about four days now, warming up the account, using it every day. And now, what would be cool for us to take our next step in warming up the account is to click here on the little icon on our profile and I'll take a selfie, see? I'll put it here like this, so you can see it .

Because this selfie has the reader on the camera, you know, of the person's face? When you go to unlock your bank account and everything else, TikTok can see that a human being posted this and accessed the camera directly through TikTok; it wasn't an image posted from the gallery.

So he can see that it's a human being, but I can't appear, I can't use my image. So I'm going to stick some kind of sticker here, anything that will cover my image. The number one reason is that my image cannot appear.

Reason number two is, if you want to repeat this strategy, you're ashamed, you don't want to show your face, just paste an emoji on your face here, just to say you're a human being. I'll click here on your story and that's it, my story will be posted. What would be interesting now?

I'm going to click submit here. We're doing this again because TikTok knows what you do on TikTok, right? So, when you record a video with your camera, it knows that a human being opened the camera and made the video; they didn't upload images directly from the gallery like a robot would.

So I'm going to change my camera here and make, for example, a little video of Sauron. What am I going to do? I'm going to post this video like a normal person posts on TikTok, a video recorded right here on my phone. I'm going to write it here, look, Sauron.

The cat, the human being, is doing things here. I am a human being and I am doing things. Here's our video.

And what we need to do now is, every six hours or so, you go there, post a random little video, film the street, film the cat, film the ceiling, show yourself there if you're not shy. TikTok will deliver your video even if you don't have followers.

If that number remains at zero, it's because TikTok hasn't yet decided whether you're a scammer or not. He's not sure if he should submit his video. If this video starts getting views, you know, if you post several videos and this one gets one, two, three views, it's because it's great.

TikTok already knows you're a human being. Then we can post videos from our gallery.

Look at what a job well done at warming up an account looks like. By clicking here on our video, you can see that it was posted 9 minutes ago. Returning here, our video already has 27 views. TikTok has already recognized that it's a human being, and is releasing the video to gain views.

We passed, right? So what are we going to do?

Let's click here on the three bars. Let's talk about benefits here, and we have TikTok Shop, right?

Let's click on TikTok Shop. Learn about our guidelines, be at least 18 years old, and have posted a video within the last 180 days. OK, now we just need to get more than 2000 followers.

So now begins the next stage of our mission, which is to create engaging content so we can gain those 2,000 followers. Many people end up giving up on this type of business because they think it's practically impossible to gain followers on TikTok.

However, I'm going to show you that it's not difficult. It's relatively easy, I know how to do it. We're going to create content that can go viral, which is quiz content. Let's go to Cap Cut, create new, right?

We'll be here in 9 by 16. Now we'll just go to YouTube. Let's put a quiz here, for example.

Oh, several quiz videos have popped up. Here's one, from a year ago.

Let's click on it. 50 general knowledge questions. Okay, the quiz is ready now.

I won't need to create the questions, the voice, or anything. So, we're going to click here and copy the link. You go to this website here, pt.org. Click here, run it here, and download it.

Okay, the download button will appear here . Clicked, downloaded. Now we're coming here to Capcut.

Let's click here on upload. Let's go to the downloads. The video that we just downloaded. We're going to right-click on it here and separate the audio.

Now we can click here on the video and delete it. And we have the audio with a 2-minute quiz. Oh, what we need right now is a design. So, we're going to use the incredibly powerful Canva story on Instagram.

We'll go to design here, type " quiz" here, and press enter. Everyone who has the little crown is a pro, so we pick one who doesn't have it, like this one here.

And now we have a design. I'm just going to improve this design a little bit, because I think it's too messy. I'm going to write this here and test your mind. I 'll leave this blank, since that's the question.

And here I'll leave it blank, which are the answers, okay? Let me just change a few colors here to make it prettier. Great, here's the quiz. I'm going to convert this from MP4 to PNG.

We're going here to Capcut. Now we're going to download our design here and upload it .

Now we're going to look for where the first question begins. What is the square root of...

Okay, it starts right here. What is the square root of something?

So we're going to click here, see? Click here to split the image as well. Let's delete this.

Let's delete this. And let's pull this back to the beginning. Let's look at the question now.

What is the square root of 144? You will click here on text. We'll go here with text and effects.

I'll take this pink one here. Select and edit. What is the square root of 144? And a question mark.

I'll make it a little smaller here to fit everything in, and I'll put what the square root is, do you know? Man, this guy is a machine, dude. I'm going to pick a different color for the answers here. I'm going to take this golden one here, put 12 on it, and increase it here.

I 'll duplicate it. I'll list the other options here. Let's see how our quiz went. I'll take all the alternatives and expand them, right?

I can start them all together. There are five texts, comprising the question and four answers. Let's listen to the quiz.

He makes a tic, right? So that the guy doesn't end up staring at a frozen screen. Let's try to make some difference with this.

So, with each tick it changes, look. It made a little noise, look.

I'll split it, click here, and change it to five. Click here, split, and change to four. Let's put all the numbers up here in place of the question, shall we?

So, when the countdown begins, the question disappears. You have the question. What is the square root of 144? [Laughter] Finally, you get it.

But then a void was left here. Let's add some effects here.

Let's see what we have here at Capcut itself. Look here for the elements "clock," which is " relógio," right, in English. I'm going to click on this little blue clock here. The moment the text disappears, the clock appears.

So, I'm going to fix it here in this little hole that's left. I'm going to increase its size, so much so that people will feel like it's a video and not just an image.

Then the clock starts ticking, we need a green light, right? Look now for the checkmark, which indicates the correct answer.

This looks much cooler. Oh, I'm going to click on it.

So, at the end here, from the first one, we're going to take it and put it here. Okay, let's see how our quiz went. What is the square root of 144? The woman then says, "Man, this alone would make a good video." However, what we want now is for the video to go viral and get views.

In this type of video, the person is just messing around, playing games. So, we're going to repeat this process here for another two, three, four quizzes, anyway, at least a minute or 40 seconds, and then we'll post it on TikTok. So, I'll finish the work here.

Okay, I finished editing, I only included three quizzes, okay? It's good to have a little more for the person to follow.

Finally, I added a little effect too, see? Every time the answer appears, the little black cat shows up there, because the page's name is Sauron, a cat, right? Now we'll go to export, download, and export again.

This progress bar is going to load up here . Then you just click here to download, right? It's right here on our downloads page. What is the square root of 144?

Hey, what country is this video set in? Okay, so I'm here on my cat profile, right? Let's upload the video.

I'll select downloads here. Here's our quiz. Look, here he is.

I'll put it this way: a quiz to do with friends and boyfriends/girlfriends. Now I'm going to add the strategic hashtags, right?

#funfacts, couple quiz. Let's put quiz with s. Sometimes the guy misspells something, right? Questions and answers.

The quiz has just been released. What's the job now?

We'll create various quizzes with different themes, colors, and styles, and even spam them until we can reach our goal of 2000 followers. So it's a bit of a pain to use your finger. I'll be right back with everything ready.

We're here after posting all our videos. Look, we're here with Sauron the cat's profile, 2157 followers. Did you know you're famous on TikTok?

I have several quiz videos here that have been posted, right? The secret is to post a lot, there are some different ones. So, there were quite a few quiz videos here, like 1000 views, 800, 300. And this one went viral, with 36,300 views, okay?

I didn't do anything different, I just kept repeating the quiz and eventually someone would catch on to TikTok like that. I tried a few different versions of football here, but in the end, it wasn't necessary. The one that went viral here attracted practically all 2,000 of our followers.

So now, technically, we're ready to start our TikTok Shop program. So what we're going to do is click here on these three little bars.

Let's go here to the TikTok studio. Below I'll pull up some benefits.

Over 1000 followers. TikTok Shop has been enabled for us; it has a green dot. Let's click on it.

And now, look, we've got all the requirements ready. Let's apply to join the TikTok Shop. We click here to get started.

Before we add our product, we need to verify our identity, right? So I'm going to click here to verify and I'm going to fill in my details here. I'm not going to leak my information here, but you can fill it out at home. My identity was verified without leaking my data online.

Let's click here to understand. And here you can control and add products to your storefront.

Add popular products. There are several products here, look. Cell phone case, bodysuit, razor, women's clothing, double-sided tape, right? Let me see some people I can imagine making a cool video, without showing their faces, so we can sell it.

I already wrote "screwdriver" and "drill" because I've seen some videos of this drill here, including, look, it's the 11th best-selling item on the platform, right? I'll click here to add it. Done, it's been added to my storefront. This was for a male audience.

Let me see a product for a female audience. My wife wanted some glass jars to decorate the kitchen. So, that's what I'm going to look for.

Airtight containers. I'm going to put glass in so I can make a video of the demolition, and it makes the kitchen look nicer.

Okay, here they are, glass jars. I'll just come back here.

I'll click here to add it. Done, it's been added to my storefront. If I click here to view, in the manage section, my products are here , right?

And look, if I click here on the screwdriver, it has a really cool detail, which is this here . It means I can order a product like that. TikTok will deliver to my house for free, just like that .

I won a power drill. So I can make a video with the product to sell more. Some companies already offer free sample products for creators to do just that. Then just click here, on free sample.

Even with this screwdriver here, we earn R$ 7.20 per sale, right? And there are 1300 in stock. So, we're going to click here to get a sample. We click here with the option "none of the above," right?

Because it's a unique model, oh. The 360-degree screwdriver will be given to us for free. So we click here to request a free sample. Here's where you click and add your address.

So you're going to fill in your address here, save it, and if you come back here, you'll click here to mark that you've read it. After receiving a free sample, it is recommended that you post a video or live stream containing the product link.

If you publish content featuring products for sale with samples, it is recommended to keep the videos public for more than three days or keep the links in live streams for more than 10 minutes. It means that you requested a free sample and you didn't make the video, right?

Or you didn't leave it there for three days to sell, TikTok will assume that you stole the product, that you took it for yourself and didn't make the video. You're going to be banned from the program, you'll never be able to do anything again, right?

So I'm going to order the screwdriver and the pots here, okay? They'll arrive at my house within, I don't know , a normal Mercado Livre timeframe , a few days, right? Because I live in São Paulo.

Once the products arrive, I'll move on to the next step, which is creating an engaging and effective sales video so you can understand how to do it. Three days later, [Music] is ready, it was hard work, but it was good.

This is just to show you a little bit, you see, that the filming is all strategic, you see? We have here, look, a movie-worthy scene. I'll even take a little walk, okay? We have all the accessories here.

I had an idea, I have a construction site right next door, you know, that has that construction vibe. So, I'm going there to create that construction site atmosphere , you know, with the power drill. I'm going to record some takes over there.

Then we'll come back so we can put together the video that we're going to post. Same thing I did at home, only here, look, it's prettier because she's in the mood. Let's take a picture here of the hole he made. And this will look nice on camera.

This video turned out really cool. It's impossible for this not to sell, man. This video is going to be amazing.

To try and sell a food storage container , the first thing I did was make the kitchen a mess, because I'm going to film it all disorganized and chaotic, so that later, when I put the storage containers in place, I can tidy everything up.

So, to make this video, the hard work involved will be washing the dishes. Since we're starting from absolute zero on TikTok, I'm going to try to make a more eye-catching hook, breaking this glass jar. I think I'm going to create a good hook to start our video. I think it turned out really bad.

The sound is nice to hear, man. Destruction, man. Why is destruction so good? Now you have to clean it, right?

Well, I wanted to show you some of the takes I did so we could launch our video and sell our products. These are videos that were strategically recorded, based on my experience of over 10 years creating content.

So you can see that these are just a few takes where only what needs to be shown is shown, but for example, here I took a shot of the drill showing the adjustment. I have a cinematic take of the drill with all the equipment that comes with it, okay?

All recorded on that same cell phone that I already showed you. There's a take showing the pieces that are coming so we can do the narration. These are all strategic takes, okay? They weren't filmed for nothing.

The same applies to the jars. Look, all the posts were organized this way so that I can make them appear and disappear during editing. You'll see how it turns out in the end, but these were planned takes, okay?

The difference between selling and not selling, between gaining followers on TikTok and not, is knowing how to create content the right way. There's nothing particularly amazing about it, okay? It's just a formula.

Look, here are some shots of me organizing all the jars without showing my face. These are shots that will look great in the video, okay?

Don't worry about not knowing how it will turn out. However, I did two introductory takes, eye-catching takes, you know, to get the guy engaged with the video.

The first one is this one you've already seen, but look at the final shot . I throw the pot on the floor. It even made a really nice noise, did n't it, to get people's attention right away .

I also had some notes here, man, some cinematic R notes I had disappeared and I ended up using the drill to punch holes in them. Oh, I've organized the notes. So this is going to be the first take with the drill, look.

Something like, stop wasting money buying these tools that don't work, anything like that, you know? Turning the money around. Even this wad of bills, I think it's R$20 or R$30, okay? So it was a very small investment, but I already had some at home.

And now what I'm going to do is edit these videos in the way I know how as a content creator, right? These are videos optimized to get views so we can post them on TikTok and start seeing how many sales we'll make and how much commission we'll earn.

I deliberately messed up my kitchen, bought some bags of chips and rice, and tied everything up with clothespins so that the story of our video can be about how these containers help make our lives more organized.

So I have all these shots here, messy kitchen, jars arranged, how many jars are there? And I'm going to start defining here, the order of the scenes, what will be said so we can make our sales video. So, I'm going to show you a quick time-lapse of me putting the video together.

I'll show you the final result later. I'll show you the video of the glass jar first , okay? And then I'll comment here on why I added those things.

Do you know anyone who has a kitchen like this ? Rice held together with clothespins, snack bag open, everything a mess. If your house looks like this, your problems are over. With this set of 11 airtight glass jars , your kitchen will look like something out of a movie.

There are 11 sturdy containers in various sizes to store all types of food. The lids seal completely, preserving food for much longer. It becomes much easier to organize your kitchen and even easier to cook your meals.

As you can see, I used artificial intelligence voice, right? It doesn't have my face, it doesn't have anything. It only has the scenes that I recorded on my cell phone , but some things were strategic, right?

For example, I started there with a viral hook, right? I sacrificed a pot, I broke it there so I could grab your attention in the opening shot, look, you.

And then, well, I did that in the kitchen on purpose, it was creativity, I messed up the kitchen in that commercial Poly Shop style, which is all in bad black and white , but then it looks nice, right?

I messed up the food there so I could show you, look how nice it looks when it's organized like that. So, you're leaving a messy kitchen, right? Something unpleasant to see, followed by something colorful and organized.

And then he starts talking about the jar, right? So basically, the secret here is to create the phrase in the Portuguese chat, the voice-over of what's going to be said, right? It transforms into a voice, and we'll fit the scenes on top of the voice, the corresponding scenes, okay?

Here in the middle I put that recording of the jars, look, so I can show them, okay? It was all taken in one take, so it was just scene cuts, the camera stayed still, so it's a beautiful thing to see. The same thing is happening here with the pots filling up with food.

So it's nice to see and surso holds the person's attention. And here I went completely crazy, didn't I?

I filmed a scene there cooking with Coca-Cola, right? Just to, you know, maybe generate a comment, guys, like, Coca-Cola, what's that all about? And now I have a power drill, right?

So, I have an item there for the kitchen, maybe it will appeal to a female audience, and there's an item for tools, more for a male audience, right? So I started by destroying the notes in order to get attention. And look at the phrase I said in the video: "Stop destroying your money.

I bought and tested the best drill and screwdriver on the internet. Stop destroying your money, right? I tested the best screwdriver on the internet. It also has all the beautiful shots I took with my cell phone, okay?

The only difference between me and the people who make amateur TikTok videos is that I've been creating content for 10 years, so I know how to organize the scenes better. It comes with this case with various different bits and drills , easy to take anywhere.

It has this double tip attached to the body of the tool for greater practicality. It's super powerful, and notice how beautiful all the images are , they're well-framed.

Look here, me closing the case, you can clearly see what's happening. This, my friends, is real content creator technique, okay?

You who think that creating content doesn't make money, oh, I don't want to make videos, I'm wasting money, I'm leaving money on the table. I also have AI narrations here , but this time..." It has a male voice and comes with a charger and two batteries so you're never caught short.

It has an integrated level, countless adapter nozzles, and an extension for screwing into hard-to-reach places. Perfect for any type of construction. So, we have footage filmed with a cheap cell phone , good footage, okay?

That's already some content creation knowledge . We have basic editing using the free Capcut, using the free elements. I didn't generate the voice in Capcut because it's done with Capcut Pro.

I generated the voice in Google EA Studio, which is free, okay? And the quality is much better.

Now comes the easiest part , right? Let's click here on the plus sign to upload our video. Click here on the gallery, right? I've already put the video on my phone.

So let's start here, selecting the video of the screwdriver. Now we'll go to add link.

We'll get to product. Look, there are two screwdrivers here that are from the same manufacturer, right?

So I'll Select the one with the higher commission, R$0.50. Both are dual-battery sets with 48V. So I'll click here to add. Add product to video.

The product name. 48V screwdriver/drill. Now the product is linked, so I'll put something like "best screwdriver on the internet" in the description, right? I tested the best screwdriver on the internet.

Better put some strategic hashtags here , right? The magician doesn't reveal his secrets. He's going to reveal all the secrets.

I'm already giving away the whole video here. Now just click here, see, on publish. Confirm the use of music. There's no music.

Here we have our first video of the screwdriver. I'll even turn up the sound here and click on it. Look, the same video you saw being edited, look, look like this, see.

Here's the little button to buy the drill. Just click here, see, and the button opens for the The customer buys now.

And we earn R$50 in commission. Since we're going to sell products now, I'm going to delete all these quiz videos here, to avoid confusion, and we'll only leave the upcoming product videos we're going to make, right? So, click here, delete, okay?

And I'll do that for all the videos, see? I come here, delete.

I'll only leave the cat video so you know this account is mine, because my cat is cute. I don't want to delete him, okay? But we'll delete everything else to be more professional. I'll even change the username to something like Sauron products.

Oh, you can save, set a username. Okay, now we're there, see? Now we are Sauron products. So, what I'm going to do now is this: I'll also post the video about the airtight glass jars and then I'll come back to show you the results .

Well, folks, here we are the next day, 24 hours later, look , we managed to do it! Our first sale, okay? It was a sale of R$ 229 with a commission of R$24 and 15,000 views. One week later, folks, we're here a few days later, we're here on the Sauron account, which is now Sauron Produtos, right?

We managed to get some views on both videos. The drill video got 92,000 views, and the SP video got 136,000 views, okay? It got some likes, but what we really want is this, look.

Let's go back to TikTok Studios. Look, before we go to the benefits, we also earned a reward here, of $19 in monetization. I don't even know how.

In the last 7 days, we managed to sell R$4,000 worth of jars, earning a commission of R$435 with 18 sales, and R$2,000 worth of drills, R$200 commission with 12 sales, totaling R$635.60. This is the perfect type of work for those who don't want to show their face or message anyone, okay?

The only thing you need is to create a video that makes people want to buy. And luckily for you, that's my specialty, as you just saw here. Everything you need to make professional videos, following my method exactly the same way I do, and earn an average of R$460 per video posted.

The name of this training is TikTok Shop Pro, because you'll be doing it professionally, okay? And there's more, okay?

You don't even need to record the video if you don't want to, like I did here, because inside you'll learn how to make viral videos with artificial intelligence avatars that actually convert into sales, like the ones appearing on your screen. And if you're already my...

Student, you already have a 50% discount with the exclusive coupon I left in the special gift module at the end of each of my training courses. The people who listened to me in past videos are already reaping the rewards, okay?

They've already opened their eyes to the hidden ways to make money in our daily lives.

PONTOS-CHAVE
  • • What you'll need is an iPhone 15 Pro Max.
  • • We're going to use a Moto G7 Play, a phone I bought here for R$400, which I imagine anyone will...
  • • Even this news from Infomen says that TikTok has grown 4,500% in sales and is already competing...
  • • To have published a video within the last 180 days and have more than 2,000 followers.
  • • So, our mission here is first and foremost to start from scratch and gain those 2,000 followers.
To start, I'm going to download TikTok on my phone

Nenhum comentário

Tecnologia do Blogger.